- Greenhouse Lighting
- Greenhouse Tools & Accessories
- Grow Carts
- Growing Nutrients
- HVAC Systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Media & Nursery Pots
- Nutrient Delivery Systems
- Rolling Benches, Trays & Reservoirs
- Glossary of Hydroponic terms
- Consulting Partners
- Product Lines
- Soil Calculator
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Date Codes
- Policy Information
- Warranty information
- Contact Us
Credit card and pre-authorized withdrawal payments policy
- Have paid his account in full before being eligible for credit card payment and pre-authorized withdrawal.
- Have the authorization forms completed.
- Have authorized Hydrotek Mfg Int’l to take the payment at the time of purchase.
- Have a minimum order of 750 $ to take advantage of pre-authorized withdrawal.
Hydrotek Mfg Int’l agrees to:
- Process payment once the invoice is made.
- Deduct credit on subsequent purchase.
- Send by fax payment confirmation for those who want.
- Apply a 3% discount, before taxes, for the payments done by pre-authorized withdrawal.
- Not disclose any information received by the customer concerning his credit card or his bank account.
- Save the information provided strictly confidential and in a safe place.
For more information do not hesitate to call :
Marie-Claude Gagnon, CPA, CA Controller
E-mail : kEncEmailndhbhopoAizespuflizespqpojdt/dpn
Tel. : 450 433-3336 ext. 229
Linda Denis, Credit and recovery clerk
E-mail : kEncEmailmefojtAizespuflizespqpojdt/dpn
Tel. : 450 433-3336 ext. 241
Merchandise shipping policies
Minimum order required for free shipping according to your area:
- Newfoundland: $5,000
- Prince Edward Island: $3,000
- Maritimes: $3,000
- Quebec: $2,000
- Rest of Ontario: $3,000
- Greater Montreal Area: $1,500
- Ottawa: $1,500
- Greater Toronto Area: $2,000
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan & Alberta: $3,000
- Edmonton & Calgary: $2,000
- Greater Vancouver Area: $1,500
- British Columbia: $3,000
- Okanagan Valley & Vancouver Island: $2,000
- North West Territories & Yukon: $5,000
Extra charges may apply depending on quantities:
Extra charges may apply:
- Additional service such as:
- Appointment scheduling for shipping
- Delivery inside the building
- 2nd delivery
Extra charges will apply. Customer service will contact you for exact surcharge.
- Plastics (2x8, 4x8, 4x6, 5x10)
- Rolling benches
INCORRECT ORDER, DAMMAGED MATERIAL OR LOST OF MERCHANDISE DURING SHIPPING
Any problem relied to an order (mistake on product, mistake on billing, lost or damaged merchandise occurred during shipping) must be submitted within the 72 hours following the reception of the merchandise. For any damage occurred during shipping, it is necessary to write an explanatory note on the bill of lading of the carrier.