- Greenhouse Lighting
- Greenhouse Tools & Accessories
- Growing Nutrients
- HVAC Systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Media & Nursery Pots
- Nutrient Delivery Systems
- PVC Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Rolling Benches, Trays & Reservoirs
- Glossary of Hydroponic terms
- Consulting Partners
- Product Lines
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Date Codes
- Policy Information
- Warranty information
- Contact Us
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Opal Insecticidal Soap 47% 10L
Opal Insecticidal Soap is a contact insecticide that controls a variety of common garden and crop pests. The easy-to-apply spray can be used indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses. Opal® Insecticidal Soap does not persist in the environment and can be used up to the day of harvest.
- Mode of action: Opal acts in two ways: (1) suffocation and disruption of the structure and permeability of insect cell membranes, resulting in death; (2) via direct contact with pests and has no residual insecticidal activity once the spray has dried.
- Pests affected: Opal is effective on aphids, earwigs, mealybugs, spider mites, psyllids, pear and rose slugs (sawfly larvae), soft brown scale, whitefly, and other common garden and crop pests.
- Use sites: Opal can be used outdoors, indoors and in greenhouses on vegetables, fruit trees, houseplants, ornamental and shade trees, bedding plants, shrubs, and flowers.
- Reduced risk: Opal may be used up to the day of harvest and does not persist in the environment. Re-Entry Interval if used indoors: 12 hours - Pre-Harvest Interval: 0 days