- Greenhouse Lighting
- Greenhouse Tools & Accessories
- Growing Nutrients
- HVAC Systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Media & Nursery Pots
- Nutrient Delivery Systems
- PVC Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Rolling Benches, Trays & Reservoirs
- Glossary of Hydroponic terms
- Consulting Partners
- Product Lines
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Date Codes
- Policy Information
- Warranty information
- Contact Us
The overall yield and quality of your crop will be directly affected throughout its entire lifecycle by the relative humidity of the grow room environment. Controlling and maintaining the perfect RH throughout each growth stage, from seed to sale, is imperative to producing a medically viable, and business profitable, end product.
Excessive humidity due to poor air circulation spreads diseases such as fungus and white powdery mildew while clogging the plant stomata and preventing transpiration. Relative humidity levels that are too low slows growth and causes dehydration and plant death. No facility is complete without a humidity control system. Our engineering partners at Anden have developed a commercial line of specific humidification controllers which Hydrotek Commercial can adapt to your location and requirements.
Your production facility’s humidity controls will be dialed-in from day one when you trust Hydrotek Commercial and our friends at Anden, the environmental control experts.
Andens’ parent company, Aprilaire, has been manufacturing dehumidifiers and HVAC equipment for more than 60 years. That experience was used to design commercial dehumidifiers and humidifiers specifically for growing high-value, humidity sensitive plants.
Anden dehumidifiers can maintain proper humidity levels any time of day throughout the growing life cycle and are the only dehumidifiers designed to remove moisture at lower temperatures to simulate fall growing conditions.