- Greenhouse Lighting
- Greenhouse Tools & Accessories
- Growing Nutrients
- HVAC Systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Media & Nursery Pots
- Nutrient Delivery Systems
- PVC Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Rolling Benches, Trays & Reservoirs
- Glossary of Hydroponic terms
- Consulting Partners
- Product Lines
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Date Codes
- Policy Information
- Warranty information
- Contact Us
Electricity cost calculator
Calculate the electricity cost for your installation.
Using our calculator, you may determine the total electrical costs of your grow. The calculator also accounts for the surplus amps used by your ballasts. You will notice that magnetic ballasts use slightly more electricity than electronic ones.
These estimates assume the ballasts, lamps, and reflectors used for your hydroponic garden are new and in great shape. Installing used grow lights and/or old ballasts will increase the electricity consumption and your overall costs.
*The electricity cost has been set at $0,0892 per kWh, for a more accurate estimate enter your local providers rate below.