- Greenhouse Lighting
- Greenhouse Tools & Accessories
- Growing Nutrients
- HVAC Systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Media & Nursery Pots
- Nutrient Delivery Systems
- PVC Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Rolling Benches, Trays & Reservoirs
- Glossary of Hydroponic terms
- Consulting Partners
- Product Lines
- Electricity cost calculator
- Circuit load capacity calculator
- Lamps Watt to BTU/hr converter
- Estimate the number of grow light fixtures required
- Reservoir volume calculator
- Culture room area calculator
- Air exchange CFM calculator
- Dehumidifier Sizing Calculator
- CO2 calculator
- CO2 operating time calculator
- Feed Chart Calculators
- Date Codes
- Policy Information
- Warranty information
- Contact Us
How much CO2 do you need to add to your sealed grow room?
How much water that old plastic bin you found can hold to make a reservoir?
Using one of our calculators you can determine the:
- Average electricity costs. Don’t get caught with a surprising electrical bill.
- Amps used per circuit. Using the correct size breaker prevents overload and fires.
- Reservoir Volume. Make sure you have enough water to feed hungry plants.
- CFMs required. Don’t underestimate the power needed to completely exchange the air for fresh or filtered.
- CO2 needed. Will your CO2 generator be strong enough to fill the grow room?
- Amount of propane that will be used. Make sure you get a big enough tank.
Simply click on the link to the information you need, enter the specs, and let Hydrotek Hydroponics do the calculations for you.